Lawrence P. Bellomo is a Laguna Hills bankruptcy lawyer with over three decades of experience. When you're forced to make the tough decision of declaring bankruptcy, you need an advocate who can put the law on your side. If you're considering a chapter 7 bankruptcy declaration, then you need the best. Experienced and efficient skill. That's what the law offices of Larry P. Bellomo can offer you.
There are many unforeseeable circumstances which may lead to the decision to declare bankruptcy. If any of the following are true, give us a call today and we'll help you sort through the process.
- Has the money you owe surpassed the amount you are able to pay?
- Do you have difficulty paying credit cards, medical expenses or other types of bills?
- Do you have a lender threatening to repossess your car or foreclose on your house?
- Are you being called and threatened by creditors? Are they talking about suing you?
- Do you need to avoid legal action from creditors?
- Do you have a business that is losing money, with loans that you signed for personally?
These are just some of the questions that, when answered yes, should have you seriously considering declaring bankruptcy. At the very least, you should speak with a legal advocate such as attorney Lawrence P. Bellomo to discuss the best course of action to avoid increased repercussions.
Our Laguna Hills legal firm regularly handles the following bankruptcy cases among others:
- Consumer Debts
- Negotiation with Creditors
- Meeting of Creditors
- Preparation of all documents and schedules for your case
- Business Debt